- Patient‘s vital signs and waveforms are displayed on the Life Scope G3 display.
- Notification of sudden change in patient condition even outside the telemetry network area
- The patient can notify the caregiver with the nurse call key.
- Advanced alarm management with two alarm modes
- Long battery operation time
- Intuitive touch panel operation, such as swiping of numeric values to show details or swiping to scroll waveforms, makes it easy to have fast access to important information.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n protocols for robust and faster communication
- WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES) and IEEE802.1X (PEAP, EAP-TLS) encryption for advanced data security tailored to your hospital environment.
- Enables checking the latest 1 hour of vital sign data stored in the device even outside the telemetry area.
- Enhanced cardiology care
- Arrhythmia recall screen reduces the chance of missing a change in the patient’s cardiac status.
- Review at the patient's side without going to the central station.