- When transporting the patient, just slide out the Life Scope PT and attach it to the gurney, a cart or a pole beside the patient.
- During transport, Life Scope PT provides continuous monitoring while wirelessly transmitting patient data and waveforms to a central monitor.
- The large 5.7-inch screen clearly displays all parameters. MULTI connectors allow flexible parameters and optimal monitoring based on the patient condition.
- Life Scope PT can also show comprehensive review data including full disclosure waveforms that are typically found only on a central monitor.
- Five hour battery operation allows transport even to a distant facility. Life Scope PT meets MIL-STD-810F 516.5 Shock Procedure IV Transit Drop and IP32 durability standards.
- The monitor's rugged construction allows reliable operation anywhere. You can also access vital information and alarm status of another monitor in the network even if there is no central monitor.